2014 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero - VN1700J
* 2014 KAWASAKI VAQUERO ABS - VULCAN 1700
* NADA Retail Value
* 14,365 Miles
* 1700 CC engine delivers a maximum torque of 108 Lb-Ft at 2,750 rpm.
* 6-Speed transmission
* Brand new rear tire.
* Very desirable blacked out look to the entire bike.
* Stereo speakers in the lids of the saddle bags.
* low cut windshield to keep your hair in the air.
* During our inspection of this unit we replaced the oil and filter, cleaned the air filter, and replaced the rear tire.
* This bike is very cool looking. It has an air about it like no other Kawasaki. When you roll up people will check it out. It has an awesome motor that will pass most other cruisers with ease. Because of the R&D done by Kawasaki you can still hear the stereo when you do it. This bike is very nimble for such a big bike. With the ABS system the confidence you will experience as the rider of this bike is amazing as you execute controlled, balanced braking.
Call one of our sales associates today so we can get your knees in the breeze on this beautiful bike today, A.S.A.P
Why Buy From Us
Who is American Motorcycle?
American Motorcycle Trading Company was formed in 1996. We came from humble beginnings, starting out in a 6,000 sq. ft. facility across from the Cowboys Stadium. We built our business on quality relationships with quality people. After serving the DFW community for approximately seven years, we outgrew our facility. In 2003 we bought a new building in the southeast corner of Six Flags Mall, just minutes from Texas Ranger’s Ballpark. Our state of the art, 27,000 sq. ft. facility provided room for our growing business. After thirteen years at Six Flags Mall, we have decided to move to a brand new location in Bedford, Texas! Our new facility is over 40,000 square feet. We’d love to see you in our new showroom.
What makes American Motorcycle different from other motorcycle dealers?
We distinguish ourselves from other dealers in variety of ways. The single most important reason is the quality of our motorcycles. Over the past 22 years, we have bought and sold countless motorcycles. Such significant experience teaches you what to look for in a quality motorcycle. We primarily obtain our motorcycles from dealers who take the motorcycles as trade ins. Our dealer principal spent almost 30 years in the automotive industry and has forged strong relationships with dealers nationwide. We also actively purchase motorcycles from individuals just like you!
All of our motorcycles go through a thorough inspection process. The initial inspection is referred to as a pre-buy inspection or PBI. Before we decide to purchase a motorcycle, our technicians evaluate the bike. This enables our buyer to select only the best units available. On top of that we go through a pre-delivery inspection or PDI, which is a 32 point mechanical and electrical check to insure a safe, trouble free buying experience. We sell most of our bikes to people we never meet! In order to maintain our reputation and build the requisite trust that our customers so often place in us, we take great pride and care in our make ready process. You can rest assured that when you buy from us, you buy a quality motorcycle.
- Tues - Sat
- 9am - 6pm
Hours Of Operation
Our premium shipping service includes palletized and enclosed door to door transportation inside the contiguous United States. Your motorcycle is carried by experienced, properly licensed, and insured shippers with proven track records. The price for shipping to your state can be found by clicking your state below. It includes $5000 in damage insurance. These quotes are for two wheeled motorcycles. If you are shipping a trike, plan on 30-40% more cost. Transit time typically falls between 14-21 calendar days for contiguous US shipments. Faster shipping can be arranged at an additional cost.
International shipping ranges from $1500-$4500 USD. The buyer is responsible for the destination country's fees, taxes, and duties.