2012 Harley-Davidson Street Glide - FLHX
NADA YELLOW BOOK RETAIL $19,365
2012 Harley-Davidson Street Glide
- 3,749 Miles
- Harley Custom Paint Set #2 of 200 Produced. Orange/Black Flames
- Twin Cam 103 Cu In/1690cc V Twin Engine
- 6 Speed Cruise Drive Transmission
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Added Harley Chrome Heavy Breather High Flow Air Intake
- Added Vance & Hines Chrome X Cross Power Dual Headers
- Added Rinehart Racing Mufflers with Billet Anodized Tips
- Added Harley 19 Inch Chrome Agitator Front Wheel
- Added Harley Chrome Agitator Rear Wheel
- Added Kenwood Stereo With FM/CD/Sirius XM/Pandora/Bluetooth
- Added Harley Complete Custom Paint Set......these are limited edition full body and fairing paint sets that are numbered. They only make 200 of each set for worldwide sales.
- Added Adjustable Passenger Chrome Floor boards
- Added Harley Quick Detach Passenger Backrest
- Added Harley Quick Detach Chrome Stealth Luggage Rack
- Added Chrome 4 Point Docking Hardware
- Added Chrome Fork Lowers, Axle Nut Covers and ABS Sensor Cover
- Added Chrome Highway Pegs
- Added Avon Contour Grips
- Added Chrome Switch Housings
- Added Chrome Mirror Covers, Speaker Frames, Gauge Frames and Audio Frames
- ABS Brakes
- Electronic Cruise Control
- HD Smart Security
- Air Adjustable Rear Shock
- GTX Locking Hard Bags with Added Black Latches to Contrast the Custom Paint Set
- This low mileage one owner bike is a rare find. CALL NOW!!!!!
- Turn Signals
- Front Tire
- Fuel System
- Rear Tire
- License Plate Light
- Rear Suspension
- Handlebars & Controls
- Front Brakes
- Front Suspension
- Rear Brakes
- Charging System
Why Buy From Us
Who is American Motorcycle?
American Motorcycle Trading Company was formed in 1996. We came from humble beginnings, starting out in a 6,000 sq. ft. facility across from the Cowboys Stadium. We built our business on quality relationships with quality people. After serving the DFW community for approximately seven years, we outgrew our facility. In 2003 we bought a new building in the southeast corner of Six Flags Mall, just minutes from Texas Ranger’s Ballpark. Our state of the art, 27,000 sq. ft. facility provided room for our growing business. After thirteen years at Six Flags Mall, we have decided to move to a brand new location in Bedford, Texas! Our new facility is over 40,000 square feet. We’d love to see you in our new showroom.
What makes American Motorcycle different from other motorcycle dealers?
We distinguish ourselves from other dealers in variety of ways. The single most important reason is the quality of our motorcycles. Over the past 22 years, we have bought and sold countless motorcycles. Such significant experience teaches you what to look for in a quality motorcycle. We primarily obtain our motorcycles from dealers who take the motorcycles as trade ins. Our dealer principal spent almost 30 years in the automotive industry and has forged strong relationships with dealers nationwide. We also actively purchase motorcycles from individuals just like you!
All of our motorcycles go through a thorough inspection process. The initial inspection is referred to as a pre-buy inspection or PBI. Before we decide to purchase a motorcycle, our technicians evaluate the bike. This enables our buyer to select only the best units available. On top of that we go through a pre-delivery inspection or PDI, which is a 32 point mechanical and electrical check to insure a safe, trouble free buying experience. We sell most of our bikes to people we never meet! In order to maintain our reputation and build the requisite trust that our customers so often place in us, we take great pride and care in our make ready process. You can rest assured that when you buy from us, you buy a quality motorcycle.
- Tues - Sat
- 9am - 6pm
Hours Of Operation
Our premium shipping service includes palletized and enclosed door to door transportation inside the contiguous United States. Your motorcycle is carried by experienced, properly licensed, and insured shippers with proven track records. The price for shipping to your state can be found by clicking your state below. It includes $5000 in damage insurance. These quotes are for two wheeled motorcycles. If you are shipping a trike, plan on 30-40% more cost. Transit time typically falls between 14-21 calendar days for contiguous US shipments. Faster shipping can be arranged at an additional cost.
International shipping ranges from $1500-$4500 USD. The buyer is responsible for the destination country's fees, taxes, and duties.