2013 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom - XL1200C
* 2013 HARLEY-DAVIDSON SPORTSTER 1200 CUSTOM
* 2,211 Original One Owner Miles
* NADA YELLOW BOOK RETAIL $8,135
* Vivid Black
* 1200 CC "EVO" V-Twin Engine
* 5 Speed
* Detachable Windshield
* Chrome Sissy Bar
* Padded Passenger Back Rest
* Please don't miss this deal. This is a nice Sportster that's been upgraded with a bit You've got a windshield, passenger back rest, and a fat tire front tire Sportster for just a heck of a price. Call me quick!
* Low Mileage, Great sounding, Great performance.
* Get in here or pick up the phone and speak to one of our sale staff so they can help you get on this very nice bike today.
* We take most titled trade-ins, including motorcycles, 4-wheelers, cars, trucks, boats, wave runners, campers, and trailers.
* This bike is a Certified Pre-Owned Bike and is eligible for financing and a vehicle service contract.
* The bike does have some minor cosmetic issues so we are selling it "AS-IS" and the price reflects this. The buyer is expected to practice due diligence when purchasing this bike and check all pictures and descriptions of the bike to insure it is what they want. *If you have any questions please ask them before purchasing.
* Come see us or call us, but let's do something on this today. Let us show you just how to buy your motorcycle! If you would like more information about this beautiful unit or would like to discuss a trade in, feel free to send us an email or give us a call toll free 1-888-400-1151. The team here at American Motorcycle Trading Company will be happy to assist you with your purchase. We ship bikes all over the world, so we know how to get your bike to you in a safe, timely manner. We are located fifteen minutes from DFW International Airport. You can fly in and ride it home. Make an adventure out of your purchase! We love trades. Let us know what you have. We have financing for credit scores as low as 400 and very low interest rates for credit scores 700 and above. Take a moment to fill out an on-line application and let s get you up and riding! We are eager to get your knees in the breeze. Call us now! It is the customer s sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the Dealership, eBay, or Auto Revo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices and picture with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.
Why Buy From Us
Who is American Motorcycle?
American Motorcycle Trading Company was formed in 1996. We came from humble beginnings, starting out in a 6,000 sq. ft. facility across from the Cowboys Stadium. We built our business on quality relationships with quality people. After serving the DFW community for approximately seven years, we outgrew our facility. In 2003 we bought a new building in the southeast corner of Six Flags Mall, just minutes from Texas Ranger’s Ballpark. Our state of the art, 27,000 sq. ft. facility provided room for our growing business. After thirteen years at Six Flags Mall, we have decided to move to a brand new location in Bedford, Texas! Our new facility is over 40,000 square feet. We’d love to see you in our new showroom.
What makes American Motorcycle different from other motorcycle dealers?
We distinguish ourselves from other dealers in variety of ways. The single most important reason is the quality of our motorcycles. Over the past 22 years, we have bought and sold countless motorcycles. Such significant experience teaches you what to look for in a quality motorcycle. We primarily obtain our motorcycles from dealers who take the motorcycles as trade ins. Our dealer principal spent almost 30 years in the automotive industry and has forged strong relationships with dealers nationwide. We also actively purchase motorcycles from individuals just like you!
All of our motorcycles go through a thorough inspection process. The initial inspection is referred to as a pre-buy inspection or PBI. Before we decide to purchase a motorcycle, our technicians evaluate the bike. This enables our buyer to select only the best units available. On top of that we go through a pre-delivery inspection or PDI, which is a 32 point mechanical and electrical check to insure a safe, trouble free buying experience. We sell most of our bikes to people we never meet! In order to maintain our reputation and build the requisite trust that our customers so often place in us, we take great pride and care in our make ready process. You can rest assured that when you buy from us, you buy a quality motorcycle.
- Tues - Sat
- 9am - 6pm
Hours Of Operation
Our premium shipping service includes palletized and enclosed door to door transportation inside the contiguous United States. Your motorcycle is carried by experienced, properly licensed, and insured shippers with proven track records. The price for shipping to your state can be found by clicking your state below. It includes $5000 in damage insurance. These quotes are for two wheeled motorcycles. If you are shipping a trike, plan on 30-40% more cost. Transit time typically falls between 14-21 calendar days for contiguous US shipments. Faster shipping can be arranged at an additional cost.
International shipping ranges from $1500-$4500 USD. The buyer is responsible for the destination country's fees, taxes, and duties.